About The Wolf Organization
The Wolf Organization, Inc., is the corporate parent of WOLF, the largest supplier of kitchen cabinets in the U.S. and a leading provider of specialty building products.
WOLF provides kitchen and bath cabinetry and building materials, marketing and sales support and financial services exclusively to independent dealers in 33 states in the Eastern and Midwestern United States. WOLF offers dealers rapid, guaranteed delivery and significant promotional and merchandising support.
The Wolf Organization has over $200 million in annual sales and 250 employees. The Wolf Organization operates from its headquarters in York, Pa. WOLF currently delivers products into 33 states and operates major distribution facilities in York, PA; Lawrenceville, GA; Northborough, MA; and multiple cross-dock facilities.
Several key attributes distinguish The Wolf Organization from its competitors:
- Customer Service: The Wolf Organization focuses on developing long-term customer relationships. To that end, it created a unique, company-wide policy: Wolf empowers all employees to act on behalf of the company to solve problems quickly - within 24 hours - and in a manner that is satisfactory to the customer.
- Partnerships: WOLF is proud to partner with some of the industry's most well-known and respected brands, including AristoKraft, TAMKO, Universal Forest Products, among others. In most cases, our manufacturers rely on us to be their Master Distributor in the markets we serve.
- Logistics Capabilities: WOLF operates a sophisticated logistics system that reaches nearly half of the American population, offering dealers and their customers an unmatched record of fast, accurate, complete delivery of orders.
- Technology: The company runs SAP, the world's leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, which results in dramatically streamlined processes and measurable gains in productivity, efficiency and delivery speed. In addition, WOLF offers dealers web-based ordering and e-toolbox, a login portal offering 24/7 access to the latest pricing, vendor forms, downloads, marketing info and more.
- Quality: The Wolf Organization strives for quality in all its processes. WOLF carries the ISO-2000 stamp of international quality, a prestigious certification earned through rigorous independent inspection. In addition, the company pursues a policy of continuous quality improvement.
The Wolf Organization's roots stretch back to 1843, when company founder Adam Wolf opened a single store selling dry goods and lumber on the banks of the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania. Over the decades, the company evolved to embrace new opportunities to expand its offerings and its geographical footprint. Though change is inevitable over a 170-year history, the corporation has benefited from its adherence to core values and to consistent leadership.